Shoppies is a Shopkins spin-off doll line that was originally released in October 2015. These fun and cool shopkeepers each have a unique personality, and their Shopkins can be unlocked on the Shopkins app with the codes from their VIP cards.
In December 2015, Two Season Two Shoppies were released, acting as a case refresher of sorts for Season One. They include Peppa-Mint and Donatina. Donatina was released with her playset, Donatina's Donut Delights.
In July 2016, a limited edition version of Jessicake was released for the 2016 San Diego Comic Con.
In August 2016, the Season Four Shoppies were released. They include new versions of Bubbleisha and Popette and a new Shoppie, Pineapple Lily. They each come with a playset. Also in August 2016, the Happy Places Lil' Shoppies were released.
In late September 2016, the Season Five Shoppies were released. They consist of new versions of Jessicake, Bubbleisha, Peppa-Mint, and Donatina. They were released as part of the Season Six Chef Club.
In November and December 2016, the Season Six Shoppies were released: A special edition "glitter" Shoppie named Gemma Stone was released on November 25th; and Kirstea, Pirouetta and Lippy Lulu, who came with the playset "Lippy Lulu's Beauty Boutique", were released in December.
In January/February 2017, new Shoppies were released with Season Seven. Four normal shoppies, Polli Polish, Daisy Petals, Lucy Smoothie and Cocolette were released. Five Join the Party Shoppies, Pineapple Lily, Bridie, Pretti Pressie, Rainbow Kate, Tiara Sparkles, Rosie Bloom, and Tippy Teapot with her playset "Tippy's Tea Party," were also released.
In June 2017, five new Shoppies are going to be released for wave one for Season Eight. They include : Jessicake, Macy Macaron, Spaghetti Sue, Peppa-Mint, with her playset "Peppa-Mint's Gelati Scooter", and Zoe Zoom, with her playset "Zoe Zoom's Selfie Stopover". They also include two normal shoppies which include Marsha Mellow and Pippa Melon.
For Season Eight Wave Two, there are five new Shoppies. They include Bubbleisha, Sara Sushi, Coralee, Skyanna with her playset "Skyanna's Shopkins Jet", and four regular Shoppies that include Blossom Apples, Melodine, and two returning Shoppies, Pirouetta and Pretti Pressie, who comes with a recolor of the Party Game Arcade.
For Season Eight Wave Three, the Shoppies that are set to be released are Donatina, Pinkie Cola, and Rosa Pinata. Polli Polish and Lucy Smoothie are also set to be released with their own Super Shopper packs. They are possibly exclusive to a certain store.
In July 2017, a limited edition version of Bubbleisha was released for the San Diego Comic Con in 2017.
Each Shoppie comes with two exclusive Shopkins, one themed brush, one themed purse, one doll stand, and one V.I.P card. However, some of the recent Shoppies released do not come with purses (The World Vacation Shoppies come with suitcases). Their V.I.P cards have a photo of the Shoppie in the left corner and near the bottom is a Shopkins star. It shows the word "VIP" in big pink bubble letters. The Shopkins logo appears on the top right corner and the bottom has what could possibly be Jenny Penny. It says Shopkins on the bottom portion.
- Daisy Petals
- Polli Polish
- Rosie Bloom
- Rainbow Kate
- Tiara Sparkles
- Pineapple Lily
- Lucy Smoothie
- Tippy Teapot
- Pretti Pressie
- The Shoppies were originally going to be called "Shopettes".
- Peppa-Mint was expected to be released with the first three dolls, as she was shown in the Shoppies' prototype image, but she was released a few months later along with Donatina.
- The Shoppies named Jessicake and Peppa-Mint were originally going to be called Cuppy Cake and Creamie Queenie, respectively.
- In some Toys R Us stores in Southern California, the original set of Shoppies were released early on September 13, 2015.
- A year later, the Chef Club Shoppies were released early as well before their official September 24 release date. They were also found in Southern California, but this time at Wal-Mart.
- The Shoppie Pam Cake was released two weeks after the other Season Three Shoppies.
- Some of the Shoppies have an additional bow, belt or apron around their waist.
- Recently, some of the Shoppies haven't come with purses.
- However, the Season Six Shoppies do come with purses.
- The Shoppies released with Season Eight except Zoe Zoom have little suitcases instead of purses.
- With the release of her SDCC variant, Bubbleisha will have the most variants, with a total of five.