Shoppies is a Shopkins doll line that was originally released in October 2015. These fun and cool shopkeepers each have a unique personality, and their Shopkins and/or other Shopkins can be unlocked on the Shopkins app with the codes from their VIP cards.
In June 2016 the Season Three Shoppies were released. They include Rainbow Kate, Pam Cake, and Sara Sushi. One month later, a limited edition version of Jessicake was released for the 2016 San Diego Comic Con.
In August 2016, the Season Four Shoppies were released. They include Popette and a new Shoppie, Pineapple Lily who is exclusive to Target. They both come with playsets. The Kohl's exclusive Bubbleisha was released soon after with a re-colored version of the Sweet Spot.
In November 2016, a special edition Shoppie named Gemma Stone was released on November 25th as a Walmart exclusive for Black Friday. The Season Five Shoppies, Kirstea, and Pirouetta were released in December, and Lippy Lulu, who comes with the playset "Lippy Lulu's Beauty Boutique," was released in January.
In February 2017, four core Shoppies, Polli Polish, Daisy Petals, Lucy Smoothie and Cocolette were released. Five Join the Party Shoppies, Bridie, Rainbow Kate, Tiara Sparkles, Rosie Bloom, and a Toys R Us exclusive, Tippy Teapot with the Tea Party playset were also released that month. Two months later, the Wave Two Join the Party Shoppies, Pretti Pressie and Pineapple Lily were released.
In June 2017, four new Shoppies were released for Wave One of World Vacation. They include Jessicake, Macy Macaron, Spaghetti Sue, and a Toys R Us exclusive, Zoe Zoom, with her playset "Zoe Zoom's Selfie Stopover." Two core Shoppies were also released including Marsha Mello and Pippa Melon. In July, a new version of Peppa-Mint was released with the Gelati Scooter. A limited edition version of Bubbleisha for the San Diego Comic Con was also released that month.
In late August 2017, three new Shoppies were released for Wave Two of World Vacation. They include Bubbleisha, Coralee, and Sara Sushi. Two core Shoppies were also released including Blossom Apples and Melodine.
In September 2017, the Costco exclusive versions of Lucy Smoothie and Polli Polish were released with Super Shopper Packs as well as the Kohl's exclusive version of Pretti Pressie with a recolored version of the Party Game Arcade.
In October 2017, three new Shoppies were released for Wave Three of World Vacation. They include Donatina, Pinkie Cola, and Rosa Piñata. The BFF Travel Pack was also released, and it includes the World Vacation versions of Donatina, Jessicake, and Bubbleisha, and an exclusive World Vacation Rainbow Kate. One month later, the Walmart Black Friday exclusive Shoppie Skyanna was released with the Shopkins Jet. Around this time, an Amazon exclusive version of Pirouetta was also released.
In January 2018, five Shoppies were released for the first wave of Wild Style. The Shoppies included are Jessicake, Rainbow Kate, Lippy Lulu, Pirouetta, and a Limited Edition Shoppie, Mystabella. Two Shoppies in larger packs were released as well including Bella Bow with her Shoppet Bowdie Bear and a Toys R Us exclusive, Mia Milk, with her Shoppet Maisy Moo. Also released this month were the Wave Four Core Shoppie which include Coco Cookie, Fria Froyo, Lemony Limes, and Makaella Wish.
Black Friday Walmart Exclusive
Core Dolls Wave 1
Join the Party Wave 1
Join the Party Wave 2
World Vacation Wave 1
Core Dolls Wave 2
World Vacation Wave 2
Core Dolls Wave 3
World Vacation Wave 3
Black Friday Walmart Exclusive
Wild Style Wave 1
Core Dolls Wave 4
Wild Style Wave 2
Wild Style Movie Only/Unknown Release
Shop Style! Wave 1
Lil' Secrets Wave 1
Shop Style! Wave 2
- Anchor-themed Shoppie
- Palmtree-themed Shoppie
- Surfboard-themed Shoppie
Lil' Secrets Wave 2
All Star Pack Exclusive
- The Shoppies were originally going to be called "Shopettes."
- Peppa-Mint was expected to be released with the first three dolls as she and the original three were all shown in a prototype image, but she was released two months later along with Donatina.
- The Shoppies named Jessicake and Peppa-Mint were originally going to be called Cuppycake and Creamie Queenie, respectively.
- In some Toys R Us stores in Southern California, the original set of Shoppies was released early on September 13, 2015.
- A year later, the Chef Club Shoppies were released early as well before their official September 24 release date. They were also found in Southern California, but this time at Wal-Mart.
- The Shoppie Pam Cake was released two weeks after the other Season Three Shoppies.
- Some of the Shoppies have an additional bow, belt or apron around their waist.
- Additionally, the World Vacation version of Bubbleisha comes with a fan while none of the other Shoppies in her wave have an extra accessory.
- Jessicake and Bubbleisha have the most variants out of all the Shoppies with a total of six variants each.
- Jessicake was the first Shoppie to have a second version released.