Shoppies is a Shopkins spin-off doll line that was originally released in October 2015. These fun and cool shopkeepers each have a unique personality, and their Shopkins and/or other Shopkins can be unlocked on the Shopkins app with the codes from their VIP cards.
In December 2015, two Season Two Shoppies were released, acting as a case refresher of sorts for Season One. They include Peppa-Mint and a Toys R Us exclusive, Donatina. Donatina was released with her playset, Donatina's Donut Delights.
In July 2016, a limited edition version of Jessicake was released for the 2016 San Diego Comic Con.
In August 2016, the Season Four Shoppies were released. They include Popette and a new Shoppie, Pineapple Lily who is exclusive to Target. They both come with playsets. The Kohl's exclusive Bubbleisha was also released with a re-colored version of the Sweet Spot.
In November 2016, a special edition Shoppie named Gemma Stone was released on November 25th as a Walmart exclusive for Black Friday. The Season Five Shoppies, Kirstea, and Pirouetta were released in December, and Lippy Lulu, who came with the playset "Lippy Lulu's Beauty Boutique," was released in January.
In February 2017, new Shoppies were released with Season Seven. Four core shoppies, Polli Polish, Daisy Petals, Lucy Smoothie and Cocolette were released. Five Join the Party Shoppies, Bridie, Rainbow Kate, Tiara Sparkles, Rosie Bloom, and a Toys R Us exclusive, Tippy Teapot with her playset "Tippy's Tea Party," were also released that month. Two months later, the Wave 2 Join the Party Shoppies, Pretti Pressie and Pineapple Lily were released.
In June 2017, four new Shoppies were released for Wave 1 of World Vacation. They include Jessicake, Macy Macaron, Spaghetti Sue, and a Toys R Us exclusive, Zoe Zoom, with her playset "Zoe Zoom's Selfie Stopover." Two core Shoppies were also released including Marsha Mello and Pippa Melon. In July, Peppa-Mint was released with her playset, "Peppa-Mint's Gelati Scooter."
In July 2017, a limited edition version of Bubbleisha was released for the San Diego Comic Con in 2017.
In late August 2017, three new Shoppies were released for Wave 2 of World Vacation. They include Bubbleisha, Coralee, and Sara Sushi. Two core Shoppies were also released including Blossom Apples and Melodine.
In September 2017, the Costco exclusive versions of Lucy Smoothie and Polli Polish were released with Super Shopper Packs as well as the Kohl's exclusive version of Pretti Pressie with a recolor of the Party Game Arcade.
In October 2017, three new Shoppies were released for Wave 3 of World Vacation. They include Donatina, Pinkie Cola, and Rosa Piñata. The BFF Travel Pack was also released, and it includes the World Vacation versions of Donatina, Jessicake, Bubbleisha, and an exclusive World Vacation Rainbow Kate.
Each Shoppie comes with two exclusive Shopkins, one themed brush, one themed purse, one doll stand, and one VIP card. However, some of the recent Shoppies released do not come with purses (The World Vacation Shoppies come with suitcases). Their VIP cards have a photo of the Shoppie in the left corner and near the bottom is a Shopkins star. It shows the word "VIP" in big pink bubble letters. The Shopkins logo appears on the top right corner and the bottom has what could possibly be Jenny Penny. It says Shopkins on the bottom portion.
Black Friday Exclusive
Core Dolls Wave 1
Join the Party Wave 1
Join the Party Wave 2
World Vacation Wave 1
Core Dolls Wave 2
World Vacation Wave 2
Core Dolls Wave 3
World Vacation Wave 3
Wild Style (Unknown Waves)
- Bella Bow
- Lippy Lulu
- Pippa Melon
- Candy Sweets (?)
- Valentina Hearts
- Mia Milk
- Unknown Cat-themed Shoppie
Core Dolls Wave 4 (Unconfirmed)
- The Shoppies were originally going to be called "Shopettes."
- Peppa-Mint was expected to be released with the first three dolls, as she was shown in the Shoppies' prototype image, but she was released a few months later along with Donatina.
- The Shoppies named Jessicake and Peppa-Mint were originally going to be called Cuppy Cake and Creamie Queenie, respectively.
- In some Toys R Us stores in Southern California, the original set of Shoppies were released early on September 13, 2015.
- A year later, the Chef Club Shoppies were released early as well before their official September 24 release date. They were also found in Southern California, but this time at Wal-Mart.
- The Shoppie Pam Cake was released two weeks after the other Season Three Shoppies.
- Some of the Shoppies have an additional bow, belt or apron around their waist.
- Additionally, the World Vacation version of Bubbleisha comes with a fan while none of the other Shoppies in her wave have an extra accessory.
- With the release of her World Vacation variant, Bubbleisha has the most versions with a total of five.