Season Six is the sixth overall season of Shopkins. It was released in September, 2016. This season features new "Chef Club" Shopkins, and the teams have been completely revamped in the style of recipes. Each team is titled after a recipe, and the Shopkins in that team are all ingredients to make that recipe. The product of this recipe is the ultra rare Shopkin of this team. Unlike previous seasons, Shopkins are featured in multiple different teams/recipes.
Instead of having baskets or bags, there are plastic recipe books that can be opened and can hold recipe cards. In this season, the Shopkins no longer have holes on the bottoms of them and instead have a QR code so that they can be scanned into the app.
Teams & Recipes
- Lemon & Honey Tea
- Sausage Egg Muffin
- Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Pancakes
- Scrambled Eggs
- Cupcake Princess
- Carrot Cake
- Apple Pie
- Family Food
- Honey Soy Noodles
- Veggie Pizza
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Fried Rice
- Chocolate Sundae
- Honeycomb Ice Cream Cake
- Banana Split
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Limited Edition CUTE-Tensils
- This is the first season to feature entirely food-based Shopkins except for the Limited Editions.
- This is the first season since Season Four to lack Petkins.
- So far, this is the first season to include Special Edition shopkins being in different teams.
- This is the first season to include Shopkins without variants.
- This is currently the smallest season of shopkins, with a total of 86 to collect.
- So far, Bakery is the only team to be continued starting from Season One. (with the exception of the Limited Edition and Exclusive team.)
- Some shopkins in this season have larger eyes than shopkins of previous seasons.
- This is the first season of Shopkins to have eight limited editions.
- The commercial for this season shows some prototype Shopkins.
- This is the second season of Shopkins with a wave two, the first being Season One.
- Recently, it was revealed that this season was a limited season because it was only out for a few months. It usually takes around six months between the releases of Shopkins seasons.
- There is a movie based on this season called Chef Club.