Season Seven is the seventh overall season of the Shopkins toy line and was released on February 5th, 2017. This season features new "Join The Party" Shopkins, and the teams feature items you could find at different types of parties. Some Shopkins in this season are called "Topkins" which can be stacked on top of each other.
The Summer Pool Party Shopkins have a translucent finish. The ultra rares for this season are the Wedding Party Shopkins, which are coated with glitter. The special editions are the Disco Party Shopkins, which are neon-colored, similar to Mystery Edition #1's Shopkins. The Limited Editions are the Hollywood Shopkins, which are Hollywood party-themed and have a metallic shine to them.
- Surprise Party
- PJ Party
- Picnic Party
- Princess Party
- Fancy Dress Party
- Summer Pool Party
- Wedding Party
- Disco Party
- Limited Edition (Hollywood)
- This season was first previewed in the All-Star Collection pack.
- This is the first season that included five different finishes.
- This is the second season to be centered around a specific theme with the first being Season Six.
- On January 28th, a live stream on Facebook was held for the international release of Swapkins Party Month, in which a live unboxing of Season Seven was filmed.