Jessicake was reimagined as a Happy Places Lil' Shoppie in August 2016 as part of the Dreamy Bear set.
In 2016, the character also made an appearance in the Chef Club Shoppie series, with a different face sculpt, outfit and hair.
In 2017, a World Vacation variant of her was made.
Jessicake - The Cupcake Cutie
Life's a piece of cake for this little sweetie! Smart, sensible and always tastefully dressed, she loves to top off a day of shopping by sprinkling her Shopkins friends Coco Cupcake & Cherry Cake with treats from her favorite cafe!
Favorite Hobby: Cupcake Decorating
Favorite Place To Shop: The Cupcake Cafe
Jessicake is a fair skinned girl with bright blue eyes and hair pulled into a large curled ponytail. An elastic band holds her forelock, which goes down to her mouth, in place. She wears a pink striped top with a magenta ribbon and a blue pleat skirt with white, yellow, and fuchsia sprinkles. Her pink high heel shoes have a cherry shaped heel and a dollop of cream at the toe, each adorned with a small cherry. Her pink headband is adorned with a red ribbon, a cherry, a cupcake, and a dollop of cream.
In July 2016, the San Diego Comic Con exclusive Golden Cupcake Jessicake was revealed. This variant of Jessicake has gold eyes, gold, glittery eye shadow, blonde hair with tinsel, and pursed gold lips. Her top, headband, and shoes are the same sculpts as the original Jessicake, but repainted gold and glittery. Her skirt is now gold and pleated to look like the design of a cupcake wrapper.
Her Limited Edition San Diego Comic Con exclusive, Golden Cupcake Jessicake, comes with the same accessories now with a golden finish. She has a gold stand instead of the usual clear stand.
- Her name is a pun on the name "Jessica".
- Her prototype name was Cuppy Cake.
- Her backcard mentions and shows a picture of the Cupcake Cafe which shares a striking resemblance to the Cupcake Queen Cafe.
- Only 2000 of her San Diego Comic Con variant were produced.
- The SDCC version of Jessicake has tiny images of cupcakes in her eyes.
- She and Bubbleisha currently have the most variants out of any Shoppie, with a total of four.
- She was the first Shoppie to appear in the webseries.
- Her voice is done by Cassandra Lee.