Shopkins Happy Places is a side range of Shopkins that was released in August 2016. They are a line of collectible Petkins that are all based around furniture and home accessories. The dolls that come with many of the Happy Places sets are called Lil' Shoppies. These Petkins do not have names as the collector's guide only reads what the item is; ex. "Antique Clock".
The four original categories include Puppy Parlor, Kitty Kitchen, Dreamy Bear, and Bathing Bunny. Additional categories include extensions to previous categories, Slumber Bear Party (Dreamy Bear) and Kitty Dinner Party (Kitty Kitchen) and separate Bunny Laundry, Mousy Hangout and Puppy Patio. The type of Petkin depends on the category. For instance, only bear Petkins will be found in the dreamy bear category, and no where else. The Limited Editions, which there are two from each category, are Heirloom Petkins.
The blind packages are "Surprise Delivery" packs and they are cardboard movers boxes that come with three Petkins and one tile that can be used to connect and make a floor. Welcome packs include one Lil' Shoppie and multiple Petkins, while Decorator's packs only include the Petkins. There are also separate packs called Lil' Shoppie packs that contain one Lil' Shoppie and two Petkins.
The large playset for the Happy Places range is the Happy Home which comes with multiple Puppy Parlor Petkins and the Lil' Shoppie, Popette. Additional playsets include :
- Walmart exclusive Sparkle Hill Happy Home which comes with multiple Kitty Kitchen Petkins and the Lil' Shoppie, Lucy Smoothie.
- Party Studio which comes with exclusive Slumber Bear Party and Kitty Dinner Party Petkins.
- Games Room and Laundry which comes with exclusive Mousy Hangout and Bunny Laundry Petkins.
- Pool and Sundeck which comes with exclusive Puppy Patio petkins and the Lil' Shoppie Peppa-Mint.
"Happy Places is a miniature range of super cute Petkins furniture and accessories that live with their Lil' Shoppies friends in Happyville!!!"
Each category includes one - six Lil' Shoppies.
- Kirstea (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
- Popette (Comes with Happy Home)
- Sara Sushi (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
- Chelsea Cheeseburger (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
- Rainbow Kate (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
- Coco Cookie (Comes in Welcome Pack)
- Spaghetti Sue (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
- Lucy Smoothie (Comes with Sparkle Hill Happy Home)
- Tippy Teapot (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
- Macy Macaron (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
- Jessicake (Comes in Welcome Pack)
- Melodine (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
- Cocolette (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
- Bubbleisha (Comes in Welcome Pack)
- Lippy Lulu (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
- Polli Polish (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
Slumber Bear Party:
Kitty Dinner Party:
- Milly Mops (Comes in Welcome Pack)
- Peppa-Mint (Comes with Pool and Sundeck)
- Rosie Bloom (Comes in Welcome Pack)
- Daisy Petals (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
- Fria Froyo (Comes in Lil' Shoppie Pack)
Hungry Puppy Cafeteria:
Sporty Bear Gym
- Rainbow Kate (Comes with Happyville School)
- Skatlyn (Comes in Lil'Shoppie Pack)
- Ballinda (Comes in Lil'Shoppie Pack)
Clever Kitty Classroom
- Paige Pencil (Comes in Welcome Pack)
Mousy Art Class
- Colorissa (Comes in Lil'Shoppie Pack)
Bright Bunny Science Class
- Cici Science (Comes in Welcome Pack)
- Marie Degree (Comes with Sparkle Happyville High school)
Cosy Bear Bedroom
- Jascenta (Comes in Welcome Pack)
- Valentina Hearts (Comes in Lil'Shoppie Pack)
- Chandelia (Comes with Grand Mansion)
Pretty Kitty Dinner Room
Gournement Kitty Kitchen
- In 2017, Disney-inspired characters and packs were created as well. These variants lack the "Shopkins" logo, however. The furniture pieces also lack the Petkins faces, being simple inanimate objects.