In 2016, the character made an appearance in the Chef Club series, with a different face sculpt, outfit and hair.
Donatina - Happy-Dough-Lucky!
Life's a "hole" lot of fun for Donatina! With her head in the clouds, she's a "happy-dough-lucky" kinda girl who samples more donuts than she sells! As sweet as pink frosting, she's always 'round to help her friends!
Favorite Hobby: Dough-cart racing!
Favorite place to shop: Donatina's Donut Delights
Donatina is a fair-skinned girl with big, brown eyes. The original version has pink hair that is pulled into two buns with some hair hanging down and framing her face. In addition to this she also has bangs that are two-tone pink and a yellow headband with three donuts on it. She is wearing a light pink shirt with a blue collar, brown buttons, and a brown ribbon tied around her waist. She is also wearing a pink tulle skirt, white tights, a pink bracelet, and pink mary-jane shoes with pink ribbons.
Included with Donatina are four mini donut Shopkins, two donut Shopkins, a blue donut comb, a VIP card, a donut cart, a clear doll stand, and a pink donut purse.
- Donatina is the first Shoppie to have a closed-mouth smile, two toned hair, straight-across bangs, and leggings.
- Official Shopkins social media accounts sometimes misspell her name as "Donutina."
- Additionally, the Shopkins World website has referred to her as "Donatella."
- Her hat mimics the famous Krispy Kreme donut store paper hats.
- Her name is a pun on the food, "Donut" and a girl's name, "Tina."