Cupcake Queen is a Limited Edition Shopkin who was originally released in Season One. There are only 100 of this variant produced. In Season Nine, she was released as a rare Shopkin from the Color Change Cuties Tribe.
Cupcake Queen: Super sweet and a keeper of the peace!
Ultimate Collector Guide's Info
Hosting grand balls
A crown of frosting
Cupcake Queen is a metallic golden cupcake with white frosting and pink sprinkles. She wears a golden crown and golden bow on her head. In her hand she holds a pink scepter with a pink apple on top.
In her static artwork, she is depicted as having pink eyes (purple in the Shopkins Cartoon), blue frosting with both pink and yellow sprinkles, and a fully golden scepter.
In Season Nine, she was re-released with a Wild Style look. This variant makes her a light yellow cupcake with light blue icing that has dark blue spots. She wears a dark pink bow and a yellow tiara with a paw print on it. She has a yellow scepter in her hand. When dipped in hot water, some of the spots on her icing turn light pink.
- The Cupcake Queen Cafe playset seems to be named after her.
- She looks very similar to Cupcake Princess, a Season Six Shopkin.
- In fact, she might be related to her.
- She has a upper-class British accent in the webisodes.
- The concept sketch for her static artwork looks similar to her CT artwork but she appears to be facing more left.