Cara Carrot Cake: Golden in color and golden in taste, her Midas touch adds a little color to any dish she's involved in.
Cara Carrot Cake is a red carrot cake with white frosting and a pinch of gold shavings. She is holding a carrot in her right hand and is sitting on a blue plate.
There are no variants of her.
- Her name is very similar to Carrie Carrot Cake, a Season Two Shopkin.
- The Midas touch referenced in her bio is a reference to the Greek myth of King Midas, who turned everything he touched into gold.
- The golden color and taste in her bio might be a pun on 24 carat (carrot) gold.
- Despite being a carrot cake, she resembles a red velvet cake more.
- Her carrot is orange with a gold top in her static art, while it is entirely gold in her CT art and figure.